Inbound Call Center Services
Customer services offered by Call Centers are referred as inbound services. Customer service is the term used to describe what happens at the points at which the customercomes intocontact withthe business and it continues with the delivery of the product and the after-sales service. Having an efficient and prompt inbound customer service is as important as having a great product and services. In absence, you risk losing out on your valuable customers to your competitors. High quality customer service helps to create customer loyalty. Having a good customer service will always attract more customers and retain the old ones, hence high sales for the company. E.E. offers various inbound customer services, each one designed to meet your specific business requirements. At E.E., we make sure that you manage your customer relationships successfully. Our customer services focus on maximizing business and profits for our clients. We understand that every customer is important for your business and so we offer world class customer service. We provide 24×7 cost effective customer services to any business across the globe.
- 67% of customers, who stop buying from one business and go to another, do so because of poor or indifferent services
- 15% leave because of unsatisfactorily resolved dispute or complaint
- 10% leave because of price
- 7% go elsewhere based on a recommendation
- 1% die
This means 82% goes somewhere else because of a customer service issue!
Knowing that 86% of clients stop doing business with a company because of poor customer service, you need to make sure customer service is always a priority for your offline and web-based business and part of your customer retention plan.
Our Inbound Call CentreServices
- Customer services
- Order taking services
- Medical answering services
- Real estate project booking services
- Claim processing services
- Billing queries services
- Subscription services
- Scheduling sales demo services
- Directory inquiry services
- Warranty registration services
- Registration of event and trade show participants and prospects services
- Ticketing sales subscription services
- Insurance claims processing services
Why to Choose E.E.?
- Our professional inbound call center agents have the required experience, skills, knowledge and multilingualism
- Reducing cost & time
- We follow a stringent quality assurance process to ensure unmatched quality in our operations
- Our inbound call center services transform the organization
- We provide your company with 24/7 inbound call center services throughout the year so you can always be sure that your customers’ call will be answered-even midnight, on weekends and holidays
- World class facility and IT infrastructure
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
In this complex world of advanced technology and multiple time zones, E.E. C.R.M. solution helps you better manage customer interactions, feedback and information. We help you identify trends to resolve challenges before they become serious issues. E.E. C.R.M. team helps manage the end-to-end customer lifecycle in support of your product, service and brand.
We Help You
- Improve customer satisfaction by managing customer activity and experience
- Streamline customer data reporting
- Improve business performance through informed insights
Note: E.E. also offers upselling/cross selling at no extra cost in inbound process (Subject to call volume and service standard status)
E.E. will successfully establish your call centre based on your requirements (agent skill sets, infrastructure, technology and budget) and fully administer the operation utilizing our world class Infrastructure, HR, Accounting, IT, and Management Support personnel. Choose E.E. as your inbound call centre outsourcing partner and benefit from enhanced customer services that can change the course of your business. Contact us today for world class inbound call centre services.