A help desk is a resource intended to provide the customer or end user with information and support related to a products and service. The purpose of a help desk is usually to troubleshoot problems or provide guidance about products. Call centre may or may not depend on employee technical skills, but help desks require workers with specific technical skills. Help desk interface with all other IT activities. If your organization is facing challenges in technical support services, consider outsourcing technical support services to Eclat enterprise. We take 24×7 support services a step higher by making sure that we do understand our clients’ business environment, system variables and business requirements. We provide 24×7, 365 days of level 1, level 2 and level 3 technical support services to varied B2C and B2B segments.
Post-Sales Support Services
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Installation support
- Warranty support
- All applications support
- Desktop support
Managed Technical Support Services
- Remote infrastructure support
- Network support
- Remote server services
- Trouble ticket management
Technical Support for Level 1 and Level 2
- Online chat support
Note: We also provide pre-sales support services
Why to Choose E.E.?
- Experienced and trained technical helpdesk executive
- Cost effective online computer and software support services
- Optimized internal support process
- 24×7, 365 days technical support services within agrees timeline
Outsource our 24X7 technical helpdesk today!